Looking for quotes about family responsibility? We have rounded up the best collection of family responsibility quotes, sayings, captions, status messages, (with images and pictures) to inspire you to fulfil your family commitments.
Also See: Dysfunctional Family Quotes
The day of a member of a family usually starts day to day duties ends with family in between of discharging our professional, social commitment. There are responsibility of each member towards the child, parent and siblings. Though it can be stressful at times when you have to juggle it with social and professional duties, but its one of the most top most priority to serve the family whenever needed.
Also See: Family Strength Quotes
Don’t forget to check out our collection of we are in this together quotes for friends and family.
Family Responsibility Quotes
- “The family is the school of duties – founded on love.” – Felix Adler
- “Family is not an important thing. It’s everything.” – Michael J. Fox
- “The responsibility of a man is to lead his family.”- Ezra Taft Benson
- “We need to bring personal responsibility back to the family!”- John G. Miller
- “My family responsibilities don’t conflict with my career. Not at all.” – Meg Ryan
- “My 4 word life advice: Family, Responsibility, Love, Positivity.” – K Shashimukh
- “I love my family even though we are dysfunctional. They make things more interesting.”
- “If you want children to keep their feet on the ground, put some responsibility on their shoulders.”
- “Family is not about blood. It’s about who is willing to hold your hand when you need it the most.”
- “Ambivalence about family responsibilities has a long history in the corporate world.” – Rosabeth Moss Kanter
- “I still love my people, not just my family – my people. I feel a huge responsibility for them.” – Mosab Hassan Yousef
- “Having family responsibilities and concerns just has to make you a more understanding person.” – Sandra Day O’Connor
- “Family responsibility, yes, and always. Family bankruptcy due to the cruel rules of government, no.” – Barbara Mikulski
- “Ordinary men earns responsibility towards their family, extraordinary men earns duty towards their nation.”- Amit Kalantri
- “The greatest gifts you can give your children are the roots of responsibility and the wings of independence.” – Denis Waitley
- “When you have children, you will always have family. They will always be your priority, your responsibility.” – Gustavo Fring
- “My responsibility to myself, my neighbors, my family and the human family is to try to tell the truth.”- Toni Cade Bambara
- “I have a lot of responsibilities outside myself. I have a large family. I want to know I can always be helpful.”- Sarah Jessica Parker
- “To be part of a family, or any community, is to have duties and responsibility, to be bound by the rules of that group.”- Robin Hobb
- “Once someone is in your family orbit, there’s a mutual responsibility, and whatever happens to them happens to you.” – Hank Azaria
- “Family is just accident…They don’t mean to get on your nerves. they don’t even mean to be your family, they just are.” – Narsha Norman
- “A man doesn’t need to be flawless to be a perfect father, but the commitment to his family is a precious responsibility.”- Paul Young
- “Let us all take more responsibility, not only for ourselves and our families but for our communities and our country.”- William J. Clinton
- “The situation can be overwhelming,…It’s important for the family to share the responsibility. It’s not just one sibling’s job.” – Ann Douglas
- “Most of the people in the workforce today will spend some years when they also have children and family responsibilities.”- Betty Friedan
- “I never had a lot of drive, but because I had family responsibilities, I had a lot of tenacity – the tenacity of a drowning man.”- Dick Van Dyke
- “I feel it’s my responsibility to be able to take care of my family by living off the land. That’s the ultimate goal for a man.”- Amar’e Stoudemire
- “We treat employees as a member of the family. If management take the risk of hiring them, we have to take the responsibility for them.” – Akio Morita
- “For all of higher civilization’s recorded history, becoming a man was defined overwhelmingly as taking responsibility for a family.”- Dennis Prager
- “I love my son. I love my kids, my family, Like I said after I took the misdemeanor plea, I take full responsibility for my actions.”- Adrian Peterson
- “Everyone has a responsibility towards this larger family of man, but especially if you’re privileged, that increases your responsibility.”- Susan Sarandon
- “Remember you live in a community. You have a responsibility to be accountable to your family and your community as well as yourself.”- Cherrie Moraga
- “Not everybody wants the responsibility of being the pillar of the family because it requires caring for others more than you care for yourself.” – David Goggins
- “When you say, “I accept” at your marriage ceremony, you are saying you accept the responsibility of providing for your lovely wife, loving her and protecting her.”
- “Don’t worry about the pressure or the responsibility. Just live in it, have fun, and when everything seems to be going right, just stay humble and remember your family.”
- “It is very creditable when a woman gets into politics. She does this at the expense of responsibilities toward her home and family and should be lauded for this.” – Preneet Kaur
- “Men must stop being jealous of their power and generously allow freedom and responsibility to others. The reward is harmonious families and society.” — Delphine de Girardin
- “Anybody who has children and children who are well feels a sense of responsibility towards parents and kids and families that are struggling and that aren’t well.”- Annette Bening
- “Marriage takes perseverance and determination. There are always opportunities to walk away from marriage but I feel very strongly that you have a responsibility once you start a family.”- Betty Churcher
- “For those who are able to work, work has to be seen as the best route out of poverty. For work is not just about more money – it is transformative. It’s about taking responsibility for yourself and your family.” – Iain Duncan Smith
- “Mothers – especially single mothers – are heroic in their efforts to raise our nation’s children, but men must also take responsibility for their children and recognize the impact they have on their families’ well-being.” — Evan Bayh
- “May the boldest fear and the wisest tremble when incurring responsibilities on which may depend our country’s peace and prosperity, and in some degree the hopes and happiness of the whole human family.” — Zachary Taylor
- “No ordinary work done by a man is either as hard or as responsible as the work of a woman who is bringing up a family of small children; for upon her time and strength demands are made not only every hour of the day but often every hour of the night.” — Theodore Roosevelt
- “A mother has far greater influence on her children than anyone else, and she must realize that every word she speaks, every act, every response, her attitude, even her appearance and manner of dress affect the lives of her children and the whole family.” — Nathan Eldon Tanner
- “I describe family values as responsibility towards others, increase of tolerance, compromise, support, flexibility. And essentially the things I call the silent song of life-the continuous process of mutual accommodation without which life is impossible.” — Salvador Minuchin
More Family Quotes
Regardless of the ups and downs that may inevitably arise in a families, but fulfilling your responsibilities and duties is imperative for each member.
Also check out these co-parenting quotes and sayings to inspire separated parents.
Which of these family responsibility quotes and sayings do you relate the most to? Do you have any other favorite quotes to add? Let us know in the comment section below.
Feel free to share these quotes on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, with friends and family.